Thursday, September 2, 2021

My favourite songs

Pure Imagination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXYEyK5AgR8  




This song is produced by Rook1e and j'san. I love listening to this song is because it makes me feel calm when I'm stressed. After listening to this song, I'll start planning the things I have to do and stop procastinating. Listening to the lo-fi songs can calm me down and start getting the motivation to do my work. 
 




Green Tea & Honey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcp1UhXsyU4




The song Green Tea & Honey is sung by Dane Amar and Jareena Montemayor. It is a good song to listen when you are chilling. This song is about love, and it is really sweet when you go through the lyrics of this song. The song is about a girl and a boy who loves each other. 

You can see from the chorus: 

Want you to be my,
Green Tea in the morning, 
Be my, my sugar honey, 
You're just so great. 





Pasta




The song Pasta is sung by New Rules. I love this song because I feel happy when I am listening to this song and this song is meaningful as well. This song is talking about a group of boys encourage a girl to be confident. The girl feel so pressure about everything she did and she care about what people think about her. 

Lyrics: 

And I'll tell you everyday, 
I love you just the way you are, 
So don't you change, don't you change, no.








In my point of view, music is one of the ways to release stress. What are your favourite songs? Do you think that music is one of the ways to release stress? Leave your comments here. 



7 comments:

  1. Grean tea and honey is one of my favourite songs too! Yes, I agree that music is one of the ways to release stress🎧 Thanks for sharing your favourite songs hehe, really appreciate it☺️😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your favourite songs. My favourite song is Fairy Tale... Yes, I agree that music is one os the ways to release stress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauu we share the same taste of music. yes, I agree that music is one of the way to release stress

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREEN TEA AND HONEY . OMG , THIS SONG IS SUCH A MASTERPIECE. It makes me smile like I'm madly in love with someone (huhuhuhuhu). Yesssss !!!!! I often listen to music when I'm totally in a bad mood and stress 🤣👀 .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green tea and honey is my new fav song because it is calming amd catchy. Yes, i agree that music is our stress killer and thank you for sharing your fav song <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I totally agree music is one way to release stress ! I heard PASTA before and the songs are very nice 👍Thank you for sharing your favourite songs. I will listen it when I free ! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that music is one of the way to release stress and from these 3 song green tea and honey just caught my attention, I will add this song to my playlist soon ,anyways thank you for sharing !! Love your blog😍

    ReplyDelete

My favourite songs

Pure Imagination https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXYEyK5AgR8   This song is produced by Rook1e and j'san. I love listening to this song ...